This Influencer Agreement will govern your participation in the For Her Vanity Influencer Program. By clicking or stating, “I Agree” or similar acceptance box in any other language, you agree that the effective date of this Agreement is the date on which you click or state “Accept.” To print a copy of this Agreement, use your browser’s Print command.
Please be advised that you should not click and accept this agreement on behalf of an entity unless you have been authorized to bind that entity to the terms of this Agreement.
This Influencer Agreement is between you (“you”) and For Her Vanity, which is a business organized and existing under the laws of California, United States of America (“For Her Vanity”). If you have registered for or on behalf of an entity you are deemed to have accepted this Agreement on behalf of that entity.
In consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties, intending to be legally bound, agree as follows:
- Create Original Content. Once you receive the item(s), you agree to create genuine, permanent original content using the item in a tastefully arranged photograph, set of photographs or video.
- Social Media Platforms. You are required to, at minimum, post to the platform from the list below in which you have the largest following. Follow the different requirements applied to each specific platform:
- Instagram. If you are posting on Instagram, For Her Vanity requires a photo that prominently features the item(s), styled as you wish, linking to @forhervanity, using the hashtag #forhervanity, and including text similar to “find this ___________ at forhervanity.com” in the caption. Posting to your stories (is encouraged) is a great way to generate traffic, however, it is not considered a permanent post as described above and should not be the only post created.
- Facebook. If you are posting on Facebook, For Her Vanity requires that you use one or more images of the item(s) along with at least 1 full sentence about the item and your experience with it in the caption. You are also required to include a link to our Facebook page (@forhervanity).
- YouTube. Videos do not have to be exclusive, adding our items as part of a broad topic is acceptable and encouraged. For Her Vanity requires a link in the description to our Instagram page (https://instagram.com/forhervanity).
- Post Within Two (2) Weeks of Receipt. Your post must be made public within two weeks of your receipt of your item(s). You must complete your agreed-upon post and reporting within two weeks in order to remain on our list of affiliates and receive additional items for the following launch.
- Communications. You will provide a form of communication in which you are accessible within a reasonable amount of time. The communication platform must be one that you check regularly and respond within a reasonable time frame.
- Continuation of Program. For Her Vanity agrees to continue the Influencer Program as long as budget and business planning allows and will notify all PR of any change. For Her Vanity reserves the right to discontinue the program and/or remove members of the program at any time.
- Continuation of Participation.Following this process is the best way to ensure your participation as a Influencer for the following launch. We reserve the right to discontinue your participation at any time if you do not follow the procedures.
- Failure To Comply. If you fail to comply with this agreement after you have received an item we may request, at our discretion, to have the item shipped back to us at your expense. If that item is damaged you agree to be liable for the total value of the item regardless of whether that damage was caused directly or indirectly.
For any data, content, and images provided by you or accessed by For Her Vanity (directly or indirectly through your social media channels) in connection with the Influencer Program (collectively, “Product Content”), including photos, videos, and Product Listing content, you specifically give For Her Vanity the following permission: you grant For Her Vanity a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any Product Content in connection with the For Her Vanity Influencer Program.
Discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability or any other unlawful basis under applicable law.